Delaware Central Rail Road and Navigation Company

A Rail Road of the American Civil War set in 1864.

Sunday, August 30, 2026

 I thought I'd post some images from my Civil War era RR pass collection. The bulk of the following images are passes for Col. H.L. Robinson, the front man for the Lincoln funeral train. There are some USMRR passes at the end of this posting.













Posted by DC Cebula at 8:35 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

DC Cebula
Founder and Moderator, ACWRRHS (American Civil War Rail Road Historical Society)
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2026 (12)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ▼  August (5)
      •  I thought I'd post some images from my Civil War ...
      •  I forgot to post that I made business cards for t...
      •  I just acquired that following photograph. On the...
      • Here are some of the layout photos I took yesterda...
      •  It has been too long since I last posted on the b...
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2025 (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2024 (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2023 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2022 (3)
    • ►  November (3)
  • ►  2021 (6)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2020 (24)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2018 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
DC Cebula. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.