Tuesday, October 6, 2026

It's curtains for the Delaware Central Rail Road!

And some Venetian blinds as well!!!!! 

I spent quite a bit of time these last few days searching the internet for images of curtains, drapes, and venetian blinds suitable for the 1860s. I am trying to finish up a resin store and 3 house kits I began decades ago. It took forever to process the images 1st in Lightroom and then in Topaz Studio. Lightroom wasn't bad but I couldn't get it to accept the change from a tiff file to a jpeg file every time I copied the file to Topaz. The exact same amount of time was eaten up exporting the Topaz processed images back into Lightroom. 

And now I find that I sized the images are too large for the windows I have used. I am going to have to resize the curtains even smaller and print them out again. This should not take as long as the previous processing. I love learning how to do new things in model railroading.

I will post photos of the completed models once I have them done.

p.s. These curtains will be going into my "possibly someday" drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment