Friday, February 7, 2020

Ooooo....

My scratch built fire station, coral, and shed on my friend Thom Radice's W&A RR (North Branch) layout. The photo of the prototype on which this model is based was much, much longer and somewhat taller but, as you can see, the model has been truncated to fit between the road and the tracks in back. There is an approximately 3" wide road in front of the station and then more tracks. The structure is more impressive when viewed from track level by a scale human. I am finishing up the Gould fire engine to go inside and I have not "set" the station into the scenery as yet. By the way, this is me, warts and all.

1 comment:

  1. I see one track that is one of two you say, causing the structure to be truncated. Did you perhaps confuse this structure with another that you thought you built as well?

    ReplyDelete