Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day. I let Donna sleep in today. She has been a great help in the reroofing of the shed this past week. I would still be running up and down the ladder if it wasn't for her. So far it has been a quiet morning working on the track plan. I have added a double ended siding in each of the hidden reversing loops as well as imported all of the structures from this half of the original track plan. I intend to make numbered keys for the structures in each of the three towns (La Gare/Joppatowne, Avella, and Newport/Delaware Point) as I did on the original track plan. I am still not sure whether to name the town La Gare or Joppatowne. I will have to eliminate one and at this point I am leaning to eliminate Joppatowne. I would then name the road leading off into the background the Joppatowne Road. I am still VERY much undecided as to what to name the port on the Delaware River. The inner siding in the hidden section of the upper reversing loop is for Pooterville and the mine there. Just click on the image to get a larger view of the track plan.

Fun aside, the water looks pale blue on my lap top computer screen (and is in fact the color selected from the AnyRails program) but violet on my desk top computer screen. I wonder how this has affected all the images I have captured for all of these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment