Monday, November 5, 2018


This is the proposed track plan of the Delaware Central Rail Road. I drew it using Any Rail software Their website is www.anyrail.com. I highly recommend this software as, for me, it was an easy learning curve and is unforgiving if the radius you set is compromised or if you end up having a kink in the track. There are also a lot of tutorials on YouTube to help you review exactly what you get and to determine if this software will meet your needs. You can choose your scale, your minimum radius, the brand of track you will be using and much more. The initial trial use is free but within a day I found it worth the $59.00 (U.S.) to have unlimited access. It even allowed me to establish the footprints of my buildings so I knew what would fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment